Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship for Graduate and Postgraduate Students
Level of Study:
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
Graduate and Postgraduate degrees
a maximum of three years for masters, For PhD, a maximum of four years
October 1, 2023 / April 1, 2024
Pursuing a master’s and doctoral education in Germany is not too difficult if you have an excellent academic record and a passion for studying in Germany. Candidates from around the globe can apply for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarships, as it is currently open.
It is a fully funded Scholarship, which not only offers a tuition fee, but a successful candidate can also receive monthly and health expenses. Not only this, but they provide an additional amount too, for other things.
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship Inclusion
The successful student will get the benefit mentioned below.
- If you’ve been selected for the master’s program, then this scholarship provides monthly expenses of almost 850€, as well as an additional 20€.: A successful candidate also receives health expenses up to 86€ monthly
- For PhD Students, this provides a handsome income of up to 1350€ on a monthly basis. And doctoral scholarship also gives the amount of 100€ extra for research-related work. Healthcare subsidies are also included
Related Scholarship: Apply for Cameron impact scholarship
If you want to apply for the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship, then you must check out the eligibility criteria mentioned below, as only those candidates who meet with following requirements:
- Fluency in English is a must and proficiency in German minimum B2 level or above.
- All students can apply for this scholarship Globally.
- Candidates must fill out the application form in English and German language
- If you are going to apply for a Master’s degree, then you must be enrolled at a state-recognized German university
- Applicant must be good at the German language,
- A remarkable academic record is required
Follow the below mentioned steps before applying for this Scholarship.
- All candidates can apply online for this scholarship via the official website
- First, you need to create an account at the online application portal.
- Once an account is created, fill the application form.
- Review once then click on submit..
For more details visit the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship official website.
Related Blog: step by step guideline for DAAD scholarship