DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2024/25:
Deadline: Sept-Dec 2023
Year: Next course starts in 2024/2025
DAAD is a university that encourages students from developed countries to advance and become a powerful generation by providing quality education. Many of their programs are related to developmental projects, as the new generation is interested in technology.
DAAD University only admits those students considered eligible for funding who meet all the criteria have a high chance of receiving a scholarship.
Level/Field of study:
DAAD Master’s Degree Scholarship
12 to 24 months
DAAD offers this scholarship to those students from eligible listed below countries under the following regions can apply:
- Africa (North Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa).
- America (North & Central America).
- South America.
- Asia (Near and Middle East & South and Central Asia).
- East Asia.
The DAAD scholarship offers a monthly stipend of $934, to graduate students. In addition, it provides a traveling allowance and a monthly rent subsidy. The scholarship also includes a monthly family allowance, as well as coverage for health and personal/private liability insurance..
Graduates from eligible countries who meet certain qualifications can apply for this scholarship. Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s degree when applying, with a 2nd or upper-division level of achievement. Candidates are eligible if their previous degree is not more than 6 years older. The degree should be no more than 6 years old. Good proficiency in English or German is required, with a minimum TOEFL score of 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 80 internet-based for English, and a DSH 2 or DAF 4 for German.
The mentioned documents are necessary to have, if you are going to apply for the DDAD scholarship.
- You must have Signed DAAD application form with current date.
- In order to proceed, please ensure that you have signed the DAAD application form and that the date on it is current.
- Along with this, you must have a personally signed Resume with current date like the DAAD application
- Along with this, it is necessary for you to include a personally signed resume that is up-to-date, similar to the one required for the DAAD application.
- You must have to write a motivation letter to describe the reason behind applying DAAD university.
- In order to apply to DAAD University, it is important for you to write a motivation letter explaining your reasons for applying.
- Officially stamped of current employer is also nessacry to have with you, and the headletter must be of current date
- It is necessary to have an official stamp from your current employer with you, and the letterhead must be dated currently.
- An employment certificate also important to have, as they have checked the two years of relevant working experience, after checking the bachelor’s degree.
- Having an employment certificate is very important, as it verifies two years of relevant work experience after obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
- You must proof of language skills
- Copies of Academic Degrees are required
Instructions for Daad Scholarship:
- Candidates first register themselves on DAAD Portal
- Once you have finished registering, you may proceed to apply for the scholarship online using the DAAL Portal.
- Download application from from portal
- Please make sure to fill out all the required fields in each level of the application form.
- Please provide all necessary documents in either English or German language.
- Once you have completed the application thoroughly, please send it along with all required documents to the appropriate university.
If you want to visit the official website of DAAD Scholarships click here