University: Yale University
Year: The next course starts in 2024/2025
Yale University scholarships inspire many individuals who dream about studying adventure in the USA. From undergraduates to Ph.DYale University offers these to international students as the university is on the top ranking in the USA and among the world’s leading universities.
The scholarship funding policies differ for undergraduate students, graduates, and Ph.D. holders. You can find more details here:
Field of study:
PhD, Masters, and Undergraduate
Two to Five years for academics depending on the chosen program.
The Yale University scholarship is designed to provide financial support to individuals based on the financial need of their families. Yale University aims to cover 100% of financial conditions, keeping in mind the income and economic situation of the parents of the students. Yale’s need-based scholarship amount yearly is over $50,000. Students with lower parental payments will also receive accommodation facilities so that these expenses do not burden them, and they can entirely focus on their education.
Yale University Scholarship is available for all students around the world.
- Candidates must be proficient in the English language.
- Mentioned below are the criteria for TOEFL scores:
- TOEFL required 100
- TOEFL paper based 600
- TOEFL computer based 250
- IELTS minimum band score is 7
- Countries: Globally, candidates can apply for Yale University Scholarships
- Enroll with Federal Free or Reduced-Price Lunch program
- Being Eligible for receiving an ACT testing fee waiver is essential for applying.
- Enroll in a federal program for financial problems.
- Orphans are also eligible for this scholarship
- The candidate’s family income must fall within the USDA Food and Nutrition service guideline
- The candidate’s family receives the public subsidy.
Related Scholarship: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2024 (Fully Funded)
Steps to Apply for Yale University Scholarship
- These are some specific requirements of this Yale University scholarship:
- 2 recommendation letters
- 80$ application processing fees
- Send valid standardized results
- Along with these, also send the Counselor Recommendation and School Report along with the transcript.
- Candidate must send the Final Repo
- The Mid-Year Report is also important to send.
- If you want to apply for an Undergraduate scholarship, then go through this and check the Details here
- Apply From here, graduate-appropriate program
- The candidate will get an email for acceptance or refusal.