United States of America
Scholarship Funded by:
U.S. Department of States
You can choose the school of your choice. The same goes for choosing the area of interest.
Master’s Degree Programs/MPhil
Except for medical medicine, candidates have the opportunity to apply for Fulbright Scholarship Program 2024 in various fields of study.
What is a Fulbright Scholarship
It is one of the dream scholarships for many individuals because this offers you many benefits, Including:
- Fulbright Scholarship for international students covers tuition fee, living, traveling, health and airfare
- Candidates must be funded during his course program, and this is one of the best things about this scholarship, as the student doesn’t have to struggle for anything.
- Each country has different funding options. For more information visit this website.
Application Procedure Fulbright Scholarship 2024
Mentioned below is the step-by-step guidance on how to complete the application process.
- You must have a form for the application
- Along with the application candidate has three letters of references
- Candidate must have a GRE score report
- Having scanned transcriptions is necessary because it is part of the application.
- Candidates also be asked to upload certified degrees from the degree issuing authority, as certified degrees are acceptable during the application procedure.
- Don’t forget all the required documents.
- Take into consideration, if you’ve missed any of the points during the application submission, you will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Remember, You can submit all your documents and the references online.
Fulbright Scholarship Requirements
- Candidate must be 25 years or younger than 25
- Students who are enrolled in any university are eligible for this scholarship, And those who intend to return to their country to complete their degree
- 14th or 15th grades schooling students can apply for this scholarship
- Most recent transcripts are valid for applying scholarship
- People who have U.S. nationality can not apply for Fulbright Scholarship
- US Citizens are not eligible whose parents or spouse are US citizens.
- Students in the last semester are not eligible for this scholarship.
How do apply for The Fulbright Scholarship 2024-2025 Complete Guide
Every year in September Fulbright announces this scholarship, which is totally online. Candidates have to upload all their required documents, and transcripts photocopies online. Along with the documents it’s also important to send a Reference letter and No Objection Certificate from their current educational institution. Many universities also ask for motivational letters too, to check a candidate’s skills, and interest in the scholarship. On the other end you should also know how to write an email for the scholarship.
Complete Application Procedure for Fulbright Scholarship 2024
Remember, the deadline for this scholarship is between October and December, so you must have to submit your application before the September month or in September. Mentioned below are the steps for applying for a Fulbright Scholarship 2024.
Candidate Must Make an Online Application
After reviewing the eligibility criteria, if you are eligible for this, then you have to make an online application, which has many things that help you to show eligibility, and these are important to submit as it is a scholarship policy.
Complete academic Transcripts as well as Degrees
In order to apply for a PhD program, it is important to submit your MPhil and MS degrees along with respective transcripts. Similarly, students who want to enroll in a master’s program must upload their undergraduate degree of four years or equivalent programs. Additionally, students who are in the final semester of their undergraduate program, and are on track to graduate in December are eligible to apply.
The scholarship community can also check candidates,
University where you’ve completed your studies.
Excellent academic record of the candidate
Degrees and transcripts
Compose Two Essays
Candidates are expected to write two essays and submit it with the application. The essays must be written as per scholarship community guidance, and each essay has not exceed 800 words. It’s important to overwrite, as this can have a negative effect on the scholarship community.
Recommendation letterheads are also a part of this scholarship, and you must have to submit it in a timely manner. It is compulsory to submit at least one reference letter, but it is your voice if you want to include either two or more.
Your reference letter should be completed with the signature, stamp and then seal the envelope containing the letter. When you’ve submitted the application, your referees will receive an email containing an online form for submission.
Make an Academic Resume
The application also requires the inclusion of an updated resume of the candidate. You are not restricted to any particular design, you have the choice to make your resume according to your choice.
Submit an Online Application
You can apply for the Fulbright scholarship for free, as the program incurs no application fee. It is mandatory to apply online and submit your application.
If you have been selected then you’ll be invited for an interview by the scholarship community. They’ll inform the candidate for an interview in September, and the interview will take place in October. If you don’t receive any response from the scholarship panel from the Fulbright community till September, then, it implies that your application was not selected.
Interviews casually take 15 to 30 minutes, and are re-conducted by the four individuals of the scholarship community.
Please check the Fulbright Scholarship official website for more details