Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
Course starting Date:
Most individuals dream of studying at the University of Cambridge, and this scholarship accomplishes turning these dreams into reality. The Gates Cambridge Scholarships allows individuals from around the globe(except the UK) to pursue their full-time post graduate in any subject offered at the University of Cambridge. It is an excellent opportunity for many.
University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- postgraduate course for a year
Courses that are NOT Available for Gates Cambridge Scholarships:
- Undergraduate degrees such as BA or BA affiliated Business Doctorate
- Master of Business
- Master of Finance
- MASt courses
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
Number of Scholarships:
Each year Gates Cambridge University offers about 80 scholarships
Citizens of any country outside the United Kingdom.
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship is fully funded, which offers the full tuition cost of studying at Cambridge, including the tuition fees, monthly stipend, and an economy single airfare. Family allowance and academic development funding are also included in this scholarship, making it apart from other scholarships.
Related Article: Apply for Cameron impact scholarship
Mentioned below are a few eligibility criteria, candidates can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if they are:
- Candidate must be a resident of any country outside the United Kingdom
- Priority is given to those applicants who have an excellent academic record.
- An outstanding intellectual ability is another key point
- The applicant must provide the reasons for applying for this scholarship
- Check out how to write an email for Securing the Scholarship.
Check Out: Scholarship Interview Questions
- Candidates submit their application through the University’s Graduate Application Portal
- Using the Course Directory, select the desired program you want to apply for
- You’ll see the Key Information section on the program’s webpage, so tap on Course on the Department Website
- After selecting the Course, fill out all the personal, academic, and plans for your Course.
- After providing all the details, submit the application form
For further details visit the Official Scholarship Website: