PhD Fellowship Scholarship at the University of British Columbia
Doctoral Level Programs
University of British Columbia
Students will receive a stipend up to $18,200, including tuition fees for 4 years. The University of British Columbia will offer the scholarship.
Mentioned below are a few points that need to be remembered while applying for the Four Years Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program,
- English Language Proficiency is a must
- Students around the globe are eligible for this scholarship.
- Funding will be provided to those who have an outstanding academic record.
- Thus, this scholarship is offered to students starting their first year of Ph.D. studies, but also this has been offered to those who are already enrolled in Ph.D. studies.
Steps to Apply for the University of British Columbia Doctoral Fellowship
- To apply for the doctoral scholarship, the applicant must submit an application for admission at the University of British Columbia.
- The scholarship community gives priority to those candidates, who are remarkable students
- All students will be awarded scholarships under 4YF funding.
- Submit recommendation form signed by university with award number 6456.
- Recommendation forms are essential to provide eight weeks prior to the deadline
- An award amount is not too important to list
Related Scholarship: how to apply university of waterloo
- Go to the official website of 4YF first.
- Press on Apply Button.
- For login, create your account.
- Then select the program of your interest from the mentioned list ( you can also search the program through the search bar)
- After selecting the program, you’ll see the different sessions; you’ve to click on the apply button for the session in which you want to commence your studies.
- After choosing that, you’ll see the application form, there you’ve to write your details first and then your contact details. You’ll also find the language details form, where you’ve to write about your language.
- On the same page, you can also see the other details option, which is optional to fill.
- After writing personal and contact details, the candidate must write about his academic history information and upload all the transcripts and degrees.
- Then, you must upload your TOEFL, IELTS, Gre, etc, scores.
- On the next page, the applicant must upload his previous scholarship history.
- Next is to upload experience information about academic and professional work prevalent to the doctoral program; here, you can also write about your goals and interest for this scholarship. You can learn how to write a motivational letter to secure a scholarship from here.
- Last, you must mention the names and provide the reference letters of a maximum of three referees, and at least one should be your academic referee, who knows about your academic performance.
- After reviewing the application, submit it.
For further details visit the official website of the University of British Columbia (UBC) Doctoral Fellowship Canada.
Related Article: Why You Should Apply For MEXT Scholarship 2024