MPhil, Master’s program
The Erasmus Scholarships are highly esteemed by individuals because of exceptional inclusivity. Among the most favored, this scholarship is a dream for many students, as it offers more than 3000 students an opportunity to receive free education and a monthly stipend. What sets it apart is the freedom to choose a university, learn from top professors, and receive mentorship in relevant fields. No restrictions based on country, making it accessible for worldwide students.
Dream scholarship for many students. This offers a tuition fee, a monthly stipend, and a travel allowance for travel. The student also receives round-trip airfare to explore 3 to 4 European countries for free and many other career opportunities.
Mentioned below are a few points that need to be remembered while applying for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Scholarships will be awarded to international students.
- Candidates who are Iceland, Norway, or Liechtenstein citizens are not eligible.
- The candidate has not been engaged in their primary purpose activity, like, studies, employment, personal visits, tourism, etc., for a curriculum period exceeding 12 months within the past years within any of the 27 European Union Member States, as well as Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein.
- Applicants can choose a maximum application for up to three 3 Erasmus Mundus Master’s programs.
- A good academic record is necessary to secure this scholarship because it is a highly competitive scholarship
- Any age candidate can apply; you can’t find any age restriction here.
- No age restrictions.
Related Article: how to apply for commonwealth scholarship
Requirements For Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Degrees and transcripts are necessary to have.
- A letter of recommendation should be available, but you can send that program-based; each program has different requirements.
- Submission of a motivational letter is an essential requirement, and here you can get the full details on how to write a motivational letter
- Candidates are required to have an IELTS/TOEFL score of at least 6.5 brands. However, I achieved a score of 7.0. bands or higher is strongly recommended because here you’ll find most competitors
- Well-written resume
- A passport and proof of residence are also necessary.
- Visit the official website of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, then apply.
- You’ll see multiple programs; select your desired program to which you want to apply.
- On the same page, you’ll see the country drop-down where you’ve to select your country, and similar for the universities, so select the university you choose.
- Now, you should have to read and acknowledge Euro culture’s privacy statement.
- After that, you must complete your information, including Full name, Date of birth, Nationality, Marital Status, Address, Special needs, and Other information.
- After personal details, a candidate has to fill in his academic information, previous institution, and details of relevant thesis or academic papers,
- Applicants must share their IELTS/TOEFL scores as proof.
- Lastly, you’ve to upload all your required documents to the application portal.
For more details visit the official site for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship and learn more about it.